Gateway for Online Payment is LIC’s drive to furnish on demand premium collection service with just a few clicks! The beginning of payment gateway (PG) is a significant part in LIC’s offer. LIC Payment Gateway caters to real-time payment of renewal premium-dues with the help of this portal. This utility is available only for those customers who have registered customers or enrolled their policies on the website of LIC - www.licindia.in.
Customers can pay their LIC premiums with the help of Net Banking accounts through the following banks:
- Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Indore
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Centurion Bank of Punjab (formerly Centurion Bank)
- Centurion Bank of Punjab (formerly Bank of Punjab)
- IndusInd Bank
- ABN AMRO Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda - Retail NetBanking
- Bank of Baroda - Corporate NetBanking
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- City Union Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- South Indian Bank
- Yes Bank
All non-ULIP policies can avail this facility. Under this payment facility, no Credit card payments are accepted.
Relevant Condition Of Bill Payment
- Premium may be Collected for only Ordinary, Inforce, policies through all modes like (YLY, HLY, QLY & MLY). Policies’ premium that belong to Salary Savings Scheme (SSS) are not permitted to be paid by LIC online payment through internet banking.
- From April of 2009, Premium may also be collected under ULIP Policies, but, currently premiums under Health Insurance policies excluded under this facility.
- Premium may be collected 6 months prior the Due Date and till the date on which the policy is active, with exception to some policies under term insurance. For some policies under Term Insurance within 15days only – plans 164-Anmol Jeevan-1, 153- Anmol Jeevan, 190 Amulya Jeevan, 177- Amulya Jeevan.
- Late fee can be calculated at 8% with a minimum late fee at Rs 5/-.
- Premium for the coming Financial Year cannot be collected. Ex: During March of 2009, premium for April 2009 shall not be collected.