Gateway for Online Payment is LIC’s drive to provide its customers with an on demand service in reach with some few clicks! Now customers can avail many of the utilities that were only available at branch offices are now online at the fingertips of customers.
The LIC Online Payment Gateway (PG) commencement is an significant unit in the offer. It supports for real-time payment of renewal premium-dues with the help of the portal. This service is only available to customers who have their policies registered or enrolled.
Process Of LIC Online Payment
- After the customer has enrolled policy(s), he/she may click on the link ‘Pay Premium Online’ on LIC online payment to check the list of policies for which premium is due.
- The customer has a choice to opt for the policies for which premium has to be paid through LIC of India Online Payment.
- The customer shall be lead to the page where he or she may opt from a list of various banks to pay and will be lead to the login page of the selected bank. It is essential for the customer to possess a net banking account with at least one of these banks for LIC online payment.
- At the website of the bank the customer shall have to login with the net banking username/password. After logging in successfully, the total amount to be paid by him or her towards LIC will be displayed.
- After verifying the balance (displayed) and confirming the transaction to the bank. Simultaneously successful/unsuccessful message of transaction shall be displayed.
- After transacting successfully, a digitally signed e-receipt will be generated and e-mailed to the customer. In case of an unsuccessful transaction he or she shall be given the reason(s) thereof.
- In order to install a root certificate, one has to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file and import the same as per e-receipt verification documentation. Click here to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file.
Benefits Of LIC Online Payment
- In LIC online payment, there are not any further registrations associated from the service provider end.
- With LIC of India online payment, there are no time lags from the payment date and collecting receipts.
- LIC India online payment is also a secured provision, as the data about the policy is not given out by LIC and Banks over internet as only the amount paid is encrypted and transferred. The login id at both the websites (LIC and Bank) is only known to the customer.
- And above all there are no additional charges levied on the customer for availing LIC online payment service.
Payment Through Alternate Channel